Carpet Dry Cleaning Geelong
Electrodry have been servicing the carpet cleaning needs of the greater Geelong region for more than 25 years – everywhere from Colac to Point Cook, Anglesea to Werribee. The Geelong team consists of Allan Young and John Pantelimon who are the epitome of friendly professionalism. As a national company, with all our technicians trained to international standards, John and Allan have a wealth of technical experience to draw from.
What makes Electrodry Geelong your Best Choice
- We remove more stains than other carpet cleaners;
- Our process leaves carpets walk-on dry;
- No wet carpet smell – just a light lemon fragrance;
- Our carpet sanitiser removes germs and bacteria;
- No chemical residues are left behind;
- Carpets are guaranteed not to shrink or stretch;
- 100% Australian owned;
- We offer a 14 day satisfaction guarantee.
A Wide Range of Other Services
We are the most trusted name in carpet cleaning but we also offer a wide range of other services.
- Remove the build-up of dust mites, bacteria and grime from your mattresses with our cleaning and sanitising service;
- Reduce your energy usage by more than 20% after our air conditioning cleaning;
- Upholstery and leather cleaning and protection will give your furnishings a new lease of life;
- Our tile and grout cleaning and grout recolouring service is one of our most popular services – never scrub grout again;
- We offer an emergency flood restoration service 24/7.
We Promise Satisfaction
We make a voluntary promise – a guarantee – that you will be satisfied. If you are unhappy with your carpet clean service for any reason simply call us and we’ll re-clean your carpets free of charge.
Meet the Geelong Team
Allan Young is a local man who worked in car detailing. In 2013 his wife was about to have their fourth baby and his job seemed unreliable and insecure. He answered an advertisement by Electrodry and is now a fully trained and certified cleaning technician who thoroughly enjoys meeting his customers and making sure they’re satisfied. Allan is aware that Geelong is going through a tough time with manufacturing job losses and believes that it’s important to offer customers value for money – he is proud of the superior cleaning system that Electrodry offers.
Born and bred in Geelong, John Pantelimon has spent more than 10 years in the carpet cleaning business and really knows what he’s doing. With 6 children aged 11 to 31, John’s favourite part of this job is when his customers go “WOW” when he’s finished. He loves the wow factor! John believes it’s important to maintain the life of your carpet and that by cleaning it once a year you can save money in the long term. John has a lot of customers who have stayed loyal to him over his years in carpet cleaning and it’s something he’s very proud of.