BENEFITS OF MATTRESS CLEANING
WHY YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR MATTRESS
Although we spend nearly a third of our lives in bed, most people rarely think about cleaning their mattress. Yet, no matter how clean your home might be, your mattress almost always contains bacteria, fungi and dust mites.
Dust mites are microscopic in size and feed on the dead skin cells that flake off our bodies while we sleep. They constantly reproduce in your mattress and the dead dust mites and the excrement they leave behind inhabit your mattress along with the living mites.
Dust mites excrete nearly twice their body weight each day and their excrement contains a chemical called 'guanine' that can trigger allergic reactions and other health issues, such as asthma, eczema, headaches and sneezing. They are even thought to contribute to depression and fatigue.
Having your mattress cleaned at least every six months by Electrodry ensures that your mattress, and your family, are healthy, leaving you to enjoy a good night's sleep.
OUR MATTRESS CLEANING PROCESS
Standard 4-Step Healthy Mattress Service
1. We vacuum your mattress using a high-powered Kirby vacuum with an HEPA filter to remove dust mites, dust mite excrement and dead skin cells.
2. The mattress is treated with a dry-cleaning solution to break down body oils and sweat
3. The Healthy Mattress Solution is applied to the mattress, killing germs, dust mites and bacteria. The unique Electrodry Healthy Mattress solution is active well after the initial application and is formulated to keep nasties away for up to 6 months. The Healthy Mattress Solution includes the lavender-infused Restezy™.
4. Application of mild stain remover to treat the sweat stains on the mattress and pillows.
Deluxe Healthy Mattress Service
The Deluxe treatment incorporates the standard 4-step treatment plus:
1. A hot water extraction clean of the contaminated areas.
2. Application of a high-grade anti-bacterial product specifically designed to kill the bacteria and pathogens from bodily fluids. This product is injected into the contaminated areas of the mattress as required to ensure thorough decontamination.
3. The application of high powered stain removers to remove contaminants such as urine and blood.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up for email promotions, tips and special offers.