Carpet Dry Cleaning Perth
Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Perth is part of an extensive national network of carpet cleaning specialists at the forefront of the industry. All our technicians are professionally trained to industry best practice standard. Electrodry Perth has been servicing customers for over 20 years, cleaning over 10,000 carpets in Perth every year, so you can be confident that we will provide the best possible service.
Benefits of our System
- Walk-on dry carpets straight away;
- Carpet are sanitised with Healthguard™ to kill germs, bacteria and mould;
- Removes more stains than traditional processes;
- No chemical residue or nasty wet smells;
- Is safe for use around people suffering from asthma and allergies;
- All our technicians are internationally qualified;
- We offer a 14 day service guarantee;
- 100% Australian owned.
Other Services that we Offer
We may be the experts at carpet cleaning but we also offer a wide range of other cleaning and restoration services including:
- Upholstery and leather cleaning and protection;
- Air conditioning cleaning that can dramatically reduce your energy bills;
- Mattress cleaning to remove dust mites, bacteria and dirt from your bed;
- Tile and grout cleaning and recolouring that will give your floors a complete makeover;
- Emergency restoration work in the event of floods.
14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so proud of the service we offer that we guarantee it. If you are dissatisfied with your carpet clean for any reason whatsoever, simply call us within 14 days and we will re-clean them for free.
Meet Your Electrodry Perth Team Leader
Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Perth has 15 professionally trained cleaning specialists who together service the entire Greater Perth area with more than 10,000 customers each year. Our team leader, a man called Gary Burgess, has been there since the beginning and makes sure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority for his team. The Perth territory extends as far north as Yanchep, south to Mandurah and east to Stoneville.
Gary enjoys leadership and motivating his team to increase sales and achieve maximum customer satisfaction. When it comes to carpet cleaning, the more challenging the job, the happier Gary is. The satisfaction that Gary gets from surprising his customers with amazing results is his reward.
Gary has extensive training in specialised cleaning and restoration and enjoys the ongoing training that Electrodry provides. Currently Gary and his team have been training in tile and grout cleaning processes and he’s excited about being able to offer his customers this new service.
He’s a Perth man born and bred, has raised his family in Perth and is now enjoying being a grandfather to 3 boys. Gary spends most of his spare time with family and renovating his house.