Carpet and Fabric Protection
Why is E-Gard Better?
E-Gard is an invisible barrier on carpets and upholstery that prevents stains and soils from adhering to the carpet or upholstery fibre.
When E-Gard is applied, the solvent based E-Gard effectively applies an invisible barrier to every fibre for maximum protection.
E-Gard also contains Healthguard™ to eliminate germs, bacteria and fungi on application and prevent the growth of germs, bacteria and fungi for up to 3 years.
E-Gard is the ultimate protection for your carpet and your family.
What Does It Do?
Protection from spills and other stains
It does not allow liquid to penetrate into the carpet, it will simply “bead up” or fall between the fibres, not into them.
E-Gard works as an insurance premium for your carpet. It helps prevent spills or stains from dying the colour of the carpet so liquids such as colas, milk & coffee can be easily cleaned (when treated straight away, as per “After Care Instructions”). Most spills, treated immediately as per after care instructions, will come out – care should be taken for removal of acid-based stains.
Keeps you and your family healthy
The Healthguard™ built into E-Gard will eliminate germs, bacteria and fungi in the carpet upon application.
The Healthguard™ will prevent the growth of the germs, bacteria and fungi in the carpet for up to 3 years keeping you and your family healthy.
It preserves the appearance of your carpet!
It prevents dirt from sticking to the carpet fibres. The dirt is held loosely around the carpet fibres making removal of the dirt easier.Which makes your carpets appear cleaner and remain like new for longer.
It increases the life and slows down the wearing of your carpet. Research confirms that it slows down the wearing of your carpet by at least 25%.
It resists soiling!
Because dirt does not stick to the carpet, vacuuming becomes more effective. When vacuuming untreated carpets (with a normal vacuum cleaner) only 60% of the dirt is removed, the other 40% builds up in the carpet. When they are treated with “E-Gard” up to an extra 40% of the dirt is vacuumed away.
Treated carpets remain cleaner for a longer period than untreated carpets – saving you money.
Protection that lasts!
“E-Gard” is an investment for carpets as it provides protection that keeps
them looking cleaner for a longer period of time – even after heavy traffic. With regular vacuuming, protection can remain effective for up to three years.
“E-Gard” is not a water based product like “Scotchgard”, so when stains or spills are treated the E Gard Protection is still on the fibres.