Carpet Dry Cleaning Sunshine Coast
Led by Justin Owens, the Electrodry Sunshine Coast carpet cleaning team has been servicing the carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning needs of the Sunshine Coast for over 25 years. Backed by an extensive national network of cleaning specialists who are all trained to international best practice standards, our team really knows what they’re doing. Our results are so outstanding we guarantee them.
Why Call Electrodry Sunshine Coast?
- Our exclusive system leaves the carpet walk-on dry;
- Amazing stain removal results – no more wet smelly carpet;
- Carpet protection and sanitising to remove germs and bacteria;
- A 14 day satisfaction guarantee;
- Proud to be 100% Australian owned;
- No chemical residues left behind;
- Guaranteed not to shrink or stretch your carpets.
We do more than clean carpets.
There is no question that we are very good at cleaning carpets but we have some other talents you might not know as much about.
- We clean air conditioning units and can save our customers more than 20% on their energy usage;
- For a budget renovation consider having your tiled areas cleaned and the grout recoloured;
- Upholstery and leather can be revitalised with our cleaning and protection service;
- For a great night’s sleep have your mattresses cleaned and sanitised;
- If you ever have a water logged carpet problem we offer an emergency flood restoration service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
If for any reason you are unhappy with your service you simply need to call us within 14 days and we will re-clean your carpets for no charge. That’s how much we believe in what we do.
Meet Your Local Electrodry Team
As a long-term Electrodry employee, Justin Owens is proud to be managing his own territory. His team services the entire Sunshine Coast including Gympie, Noosa, Nambour, Maroochydore and Caloundra. They’re excited and proud to be working their local areas in a job that enables them to meet new people every day. These guys understand the importance of friendly customer service. They welcome feedback and encourage customers to provide it. Mostly they just feel lucky to be able to work in such a great place where “there is never a dull moment!”
Tile and grout cleaning and grout recolouring is their favourite process because the results are always so incredible that customers are blown away. The guys like to stop the job half way to show the difference – they are always sending in photos to the head office of Electrodry!