Carpet Dry Cleaning Gold Coast
Our Electrodry Gold Coast carpet cleaning team is a mix of young and old all are professionally trained to international standards and backed by an extensive national network of cleaning experts. Everyone helps each other out when it’s needed and are proud to be using cleaning processes that really work. Our job satisfaction comes from having happy customers.
What Makes Our Customers So Happy?
- We offer a process that removes more stains than others;
- Carpets are left dry enough to walk on;
- There is no wet carpet smell – just a light lemon fragrance;
- No chemical residues are left behind;
- We use a carpet sanitiser to remove germs and bacteria;
- We are proudly 100% Australian owned;
- We offer a 14 day satisfaction guarantee.
We do more than you think!
Yes we clean carpets and we’re super good at it, but we also offer a whole range of other services you may be interested in:
- Save more than 20% on your energy usage by having us clean your air conditioning;
- Revamp your tiled areas with our tile and grout cleaning and grout recolouring process;
- Revitalise your furniture with our upholstery and leather cleaning and protection;
- Refresh your mattress with our healthy mattress solutions clean;
- And in the event of a wash out – flooding, burst pipes or overflowing dishwasher – we offer emergency water restoration services 7 days a week.
We Promise it’s the Best!
We totally believe in our processes. We believe in them so much that we guarantee customer satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your carpet clean for any reason, notify us within 14 days and we will re-clean your carpets free of charge.
The Gold Coast Team:
There are 5 Electrodry cleaning specialists servicing the Gold Coast area but probably the most experienced is Mark Greenham who has been with Electrodry since 1999. Mark grew up in Hervey Bay and both his parents were in the carpet business so carpets are in his blood!
Mark loves his job because, in his own words, “you don’t know what’s behind the door.” His day can take him to some of the most beautiful locations in Australia. His customers can be all sorts, grumpy blokes or nice old ladies, he can encounter blood stains and interesting stories and he’s sure that his work is “the only way I am ever going to make a woman happy!” His favourite cleaning process is upholstery cleaning because the wow factor can be really significant and customers are usually “tickled pink”.