End of the Year – Moving House?
The end of the year is fast approaching. There are about 2 months left to achieve the things we wanted to in 2014 before the holiday season really hits us. For a lot of people this can also mean moving house. Students give up their digs to return to the family home for the Christmas holidays, people change jobs and locations and Spring/Summer is often the most popular time for selling homes too.
If you find that you are moving house soon, consider Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Brisbane for your carpet cleaning needs.
Moving house is incredibly stressful – it’s known as one of the great stresses of life and Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Brisbane have a great team of guys ready to take away the worry of the state of your carpets. So it’s one less thing to worry about. Whether it’s an end of lease clean or you’re selling up, Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Brisbane are the most trusted name in carpet cleaning in Australia.
The benefits of calling Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Brisbane are:
1. Easy and fast to book – by phone or online;
2. Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Brisbane technicians are all professionally trained to international best practice standards;
3. Carpets are left walk-on dry – no more wet smelly carpet;
4. The Electrodry process and cleaning solutions offer a superior stain removal result to other processes;
5. Up to 90% less water is used than in a traditional steam clean;
6. The use of Healthguard, a carpet sanitiser, kills germs and bacteria for up to 6 months;
7. The chemical balance of the carpet is returned to its original state and results in a brighter carpet.
Other things to consider when moving house:
1. When you pack, label boxes according to which room they come from;
2. Check that your furniture will fit at the location you’re moving to;
3. Update all your contact details and consider a redirection through Australia Post;
4. Book your carpet clean through Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning Brisbane;
5. Don’t forget pest control obligations, electricity and gas connections, phone and internet;
6. Use up as much food and consumables prior to the move so that you don’t have to take them with you;
7. Pack a separate bag with the clothes and things you’ll need for the few days after the move so that you can easily find them;
8. Don’t forget to clean fridges, freezers, dishwashers, ovens, bathrooms, cupboards and windows;
9. Check with your real estate agent if they have a list of helpful ideas about how the property should be left by you;
10. Be ready for your final inspections.
So if the end of the year signals a change of residence for you and you live in the Brisbane area, don’t forget that the guys at Electrodry Carpet Dry Cleaning will be there to help – they are just a call away and you can stop worrying about your carpets.