Join Our Team!
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Electrodry team? Apply now by filling out the form below.
Electrodry is Australia’s largest residential cleaning services provider. Over the last 30 years Electrodry has grown into a national business that provides unique cleaning solutions to over 120,000 customers every year. Our unique range of service offerings include:
- Carpet dry cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Mould Remediation
- Tile and grout cleaning, sealing and grout re-colouring
- Mattress cleaning
- Air-conditioner cleaning
- Coming soon: Our new timber floor service called “timber refresh”.
As we continue to grow, Electrodry is looking to add selected technicians to our teams in a number of areas.
Do you have what it takes to be an Electrodry technician?
This full-time role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys engaging with customers and physical work. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and good communication skills who can consistently maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Your role will include:
- Customer Service
- Providing our range of cleaning services to customers as you become trained and qualified
- Use and general maintenance of machinery
- Preparation of daily paperwork and receipt of payments from customers
- Recommending additional products and services to customers
To be a successful candidate for this role you must:
- Have a current license and be able to drive a manual vehicle
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have an employment history demonstrating a strong work ethic.
- Experience is not required and training will be provided.
What’s in it for you?
Remuneration for this full-time role will be a fair annual salary plus significant bonuses and commissions paid on a weekly basis.
A vehicle will be provided for the successful applicant.
Where do we need technicians?
Right now, Electrodry is looking for technicians in Melbourne, Perth, Newcastle, Canberra and the Central Coast.
How do I apply?
To apply for this position fill out the Online Application Form or email us at email@example.com